FOX FREE RIDIN' WINTER CONTEST
FOX 99-1 AND WILD RIVER SPORT AND MARINE ANNOUNCE THE FREE RIDING WINTER CONTEST. WE’RE GIVING AWAY AN ARCTIC CAT XC450 4X4 WITH A TRAILER WORTH OVER $8,000 DOLLARS.
GENERAL CONTEST RULES FOR RADIO STATION WKFX-FM
1. All employees of the radio stations, along with their immediate family members and associated
Major sponsors and their immediate family members are not eligible to win.
2. You must be 18 years or older to win any major contest prize of at least $5,000.00 in retail value.
3. All winners must pay any and all taxes, if any, as the result of winning any contest.
4. Any person is eligible to win any prize within the following guidelines:
· Any prize value of 0 to $1,000.00 in retail value – eligible every 30 days.
· Any prize value of $1,001.00 - $4,999.00 in retail value - eligible every 6 months.
· Any prize value of $5,000.00 or more in retail value - eligible every 18 months.
5. Any prize winner will be required to show proper identification to take possession of any prize.
6. All winners must accept the prize offered during each contest and cannot exchange such prize for
cash or other merchandise.
7. All questions regarding these rules must be directed to Tom Koser, President, TKC, Inc. during
Regular business hours of Monday – Friday, 8:00 a.m. – 5 p.m.
8. All prizes, or certificates for prizes, are to be picked-up at the radio station’s studio location at
1859 21st Avenue, Rice Lake, WI 54868 during normal business hours as shown above.
9. You must be a legal United States citizen with a valid Social Security number in order to win any prize in any contest on any radio station licensed to TKC, Inc.
BECKY’S FOOD & SPIRITS
CAMERON DIESEL REPAIR
GORDY’S COUNTY MARKET
DAIRY STATE BANK
BUSH & GILLES FURNITURE
SATHER FAMILY DENTAL
CENEX IN RICE LAKE
UNITED AG COOPERATIVE
THE MATTRESS ZONE
PARADISE POOLS & SPAS
TURTLE LAKE CENEX
SHELL LAKE CENEX
FUNISH 123 IN RICE LAKE
DIAMOND DESIGNS BY BODIS
MEYER INTERNATIONAL TRUCKS
THOMPSON NELSON INSURANCE
ST. VINCENT DEPAUL THRIFT STORE AND DONATION
EEO Report 2011-2012 -
© 2011 Site Designed and Hosted By DCS Netlink